Getting Flowers Delivered is Easy!
Updated: Aug 14, 2018
Many people come in with the question "Do you deliver?" and we say "Yes!"
Floral delivery is a great way to surprise a loved one on their birthday, an anniversary, as a get well wish, or just because! Many of our customers are unsure of how it works, and where to start. That is where we come in, we help you every step of the way, from designing the arrangement or bouquet, to ensuring the recipient is home when the flowers arrive! Below, we can go through the steps together!
1. Pick an arrangement or bouquet that is already done in the store, or have us customize one to your specifications and budget!
2. Let us know the date you would like us to deliver - you also have the choice of AM or PM delivery. If you want to be more specific than this, let us know, and we will do our absolute best to take care of it.
3. Provide us with the name, phone number, and address (including apartment or unit number!) of the recipient. If it is a business, let us know the name, and the hours of operation.
4. Fill out a card that we will include with the flowers, this will ensure the recipient knows who they are from, and will most likely bring a smile to their face!
5. Leave it in our hands from here, we will arrange with our drivers to get the flowers to the recipient in great condition - and most importantly, on time.
There are so many reasons to have your flowers delivered instead of coming to pick them up yourself! Maybe you don't drive, maybe you don't have the time to go over yourself. You could be on vacation when it is your loved ones birthday, or you could simply just live out of town. Our drivers know how to handle the flowers, and keep them in an air conditioned vehicle to ensure they are in prime condition.
The best time to use delivery is for an event, like your wedding day! There is already so much rushing going on, and other things to pick up. For only $15, it will be worried about by someone other than yourself. All bouquets will be delivered in water, and corsages and boutonnieres with be carefully boxed, and everything labelled for your convenience.